Last updated: November 15, 2018
Mozzo, Inc. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We operate a platform that facilitates both invoicing and payment processing for the benefit of service providers. The platform initiates the withdrawal of funds from bank accounts and/or credit cards for payment to the service providers on the end-user's behalf. We care a lot about your private information and have prepared this policy so you understand how that data is used. This policy describes:
The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use Mozzo, Inc.’s mobile application or its website (the "App").
Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and/in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE APP COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
That is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes:
Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, and subscribing to our service, and posting material, and requesting further services. Such information includes your credit card, bank account online login information, bank account and routing numbers, credit card information, and other payment information, which is provided to our third party payment processors, such as Plaid and Stripe. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the App.
Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.
Your search queries on the App.
You may provide information to be published or displayed ("Posted") on public areas of websites you access through the App (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
Location Information. This App collects aggregated, anonymized data and is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
Collects real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the App or delete it from your device/you may opt out at any time by uninstalling the App. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, however, that opting out of the App's collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). You can opt out of behavioral tracking on or through this app and how we respond to browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
Web Beacons. Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages [or opened an email] and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers; analytics companies.
Your mobile device manufacturer.
Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. [For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
Speed up your searches.
Recognize you when you use the App.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
We may use your data to assist in protecting your and other users information. For example, if we can use your location information, we may contact you or even temporarily block activities if we see abnormal behaviors such as a request from outside of the U.S.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Mozzo, Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Mozzo, Inc. about our App users is among the assets transferred.
To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website or App, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App End User License Agreement, and for billing and collection.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mozzo, Inc., our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings or by contacting us by email at email@example.com. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also always opt-out by logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email and stating your request by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email and stating your request by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also always opt-out by logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email and stating your request by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the App, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other App users. Proper access and use of information provided on the App, including User Contributions, is governed by our End User License Agreement.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to us at email@example.com or write us at: 171 Oak Road, Piedmont, CA 94610
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We store and process your personal information using third party servers located in data centers in the United States. This information is protected by physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We also use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
End User License Agreement
Valid as of November 15, 2018
This End User License Agreement ("Agreement") is a binding agreement between you ("End User" or "you") and Mozzo, Inc. ("Company"). This Agreement governs your use of the Mozzo Website and its Mobile App, (including all related documentation, the "Application"). The Application is licensed, not sold, to you. The Company operates a platform through the Application that facilitates both invoicing and payment processing for the benefit of service providers and their customers/clients.
BY DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING/USING THE APPLICATION, YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT; (B) REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER/OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT; AND (C) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD/ INSTALL/USE THE APPLICATION AND DELETE IT FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
1. License Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and nontransferable license to:
(a) download, install, and use the Application for your use on a mobile device owned or otherwise controlled by you ("Mobile Device") or on the Company Website strictly in accordance with the Application's documentation; and
(b) access, stream, download, and use on such Mobile Device or via the Company Website the Content and Services (as defined in Section 5) made available in or otherwise accessible through the Application, strictly in accordance with this Agreement applicable to such Content and Services as set forth in Section 5.
2. License Restrictions. Licensee shall not:
(a) copy the Application, except as expressly permitted by this license;
(b) modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Application;
(c) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Application or any part thereof;
(d) remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Application, including any copy thereof;
(e) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Application, or any features or functionality of the Application, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Application available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time; [or]
(f) remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the Application.
3. Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Application is provided under license, and not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Application under this Agreement, or any other rights thereto other than to use the Application in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions, under this Agreement. Company and its licensors and service providers reserve(s) and shall retain its/their entire right, title, and interest in and to the Application, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
6. Identity Authentication. You hereby authorize Company, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity and/or authenticate your identity and account information and, for business accounts, your company or employer. This may include asking you for further information and/or documentation about your account usage or identity, or requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address, wireless/cellular telephone number or financial instruments, and verifying your information against third party databases or through other sources. This process is for internal verification purposes.
7. Sending Money and Limits. We may, at our discretion, impose limits on the amount of transactions you conduct through Company. If we have authenticated your identity, we may increase your transaction limits. These limits may change from time to time in Company’s sole discretion. You will be notified of any limit changes to the extent required by applicable law.
8. Payment Method Limitations. In order to manage risk, Company may limit the payment methods available for your use to fund any particular transaction. For example, we may limit your payment methods for a particular transaction to your checking account.
9. Bank Transfers. When your bank account is used as your payment method, you are requesting that we initiate on your behalf an electronic transfer from your bank account. For these transactions, Company will make electronic transfers (via the Automated Clearing House (“ACH”) of NACHA - The Electronic Payment Association (“NACHA”)) from your bank account in the amount you specify. You agree that such requests constitute your authorization to Company to make the ACH transfer, and once you have provided your authorization for the transfer, you will not be able to cancel the electronic transfer and Company may resubmit any ACH debit you authorized that is returned for insufficient or uncollected funds, except as otherwise provided by NACHA’s ACH rules (collectively, the “ACH Rules”), or applicable law.
10. Fees for Sending Money. You may use Company for a standard 3% fee that is waived when transactions to send money are funded by an ACH transfer. These fees may change from time to time in Company’s sole discretion. You may be subject to third party fees from other institutions, such as insufficient fund fees, reversal fees, or ACH insufficient fund fees that a bank may charge if your payment is rejected. Company shall have no liability or responsibility for paying those fees.
11. Risk of Reversals, Chargebacks and Claims. When you receive a payment, you are liable to Company for the full amount of the payment plus any fees if the payment is later invalidated for any reason. This means that, in addition to any other liability, you will be responsible for the amount of the payment, plus applicable fees if you lose a claim or a chargeback, or if there is a reversal of the payment. If a sender of a payment later disputes the payment or files a claim for a chargeback, the debit or credit card issuer or the originating bank, not Company, will determine whether the dispute is valid and to whom payment is due. You agree to allow Company to recover any amounts due to Company by debiting your balance. If there are insufficient funds in your balance to cover your liability, you agree to reimburse Company through other means. If Company is unable to recover the funds from your preferred payment method, Company may attempt to contact you, Company may recover the funds from your alternate payment methods, or may take other legal actions to collect the amount due, to the extent allowed by applicable law. IF YOU HAVE AMOUNTS DUE, YOU SHOULD CONFIRM THAT YOUR PREFERRED PAYMENT METHODS CONTAIN FUNDS SUFFICIENT TO COVER ANY AMOUNTS DUE. THIS WILL HELP YOU AVOID OVERDRAFT OR OTHER FEES YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION MAY CHARGE.
12. Rules and Restrictions for Business Accounts. The following Rules and Restrictions for Business Accounts apply to your use of a business account under this Agreement:
(a) Receiving Money. Except as may be otherwise provided by applicable law, there is no pre-set limit to the amount of funds you can receive using Company. There are limits on the amount you may send using Company. Please see our FAQs for more details on limits. These limits may change from time to time in Company’s sole discretion and the requirements to lift those limits may vary based on product usage.
(b) Error in Receiving Money. In the event of an error, you give Company permission, subject to Company’s compliance with applicable law, to make appropriate corrections by debiting or crediting your primary or alternate payment methods as applicable.
(c) Credit Authorization. If you open a business account, you are providing us with written instructions and authorization in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act to obtain your personal and/or business credit report from a credit bureau. You are also authorizing us to obtain your personal and/or business credit report when you upgrade your personal account to a business account, or at any time we reasonably believe there may be an increased level of risk associated with your account. An increased level of risk includes, but is not limited to, a high number of chargebacks or reversals, or suspicious activity associated with your account.
(d) Representations. If you are a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized to do business in the United States; and your employees, officers, representatives, and other agents accessing the Application are duly authorized to access the Application and to legally bind you to this Agreement and all transactions conducted under your username and password.
(e) Authority of Officers and Employees. If you are a business entity, you agree that all officers, employees, agents, representatives and others having access to the username and/or password shall be vested by you with the authority to use the Application and to legally bind you. You shall be responsible for all actions by current and former officers, employees, agents, representatives and others, regardless of whether authorized by you, that access the Application using your username and password. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK FOR THE FRAUDULENT, UNAUTHORIZED OR OTHERWISE IMPROPER USE OF YOUR PASSWORD. WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO RELY ON THE GENUINENESS AND AUTHORITY OF ALL INSTRUCTIONS RECEIVED BY US WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY SUCH PASSWORD, AND TO ACT ON SUCH INSTRUCTIONS.
13. Geographic Restrictions. The Content and Services are based in the United States and provided for access and use only by persons located in the United States. You acknowledge that you may not be able to access all or some of the Content and Services outside of the United States and that access thereto may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Content and Services from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
14. Updates. Company may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide Application updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, "Updates"). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that Company has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. Based on your Mobile Device settings, when your Mobile Device is connected to the internet either:
(a) the Application will automatically download and install all available Updates; or
(b) you may receive notice of or be prompted to download and install available Updates.
You shall promptly download and install all Updates and acknowledge and agree that the Application or portions thereof may not properly operate should you fail to do so. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Application and be subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
15. Third-Party Materials. The Application may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other products, services, and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services, including through third-party advertising ("Third-Party Materials"). You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Company does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
16. Term and Termination.
(a) The term of Agreement commences when you download/install the Application/acknowledge your acceptance and will continue in effect until terminated by you or Company as set forth in this Section 16.
(b) You may terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your Mobile Device.
(c) Company may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice if it ceases to support the Application, which Company may do in its sole discretion. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice if you violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
(d) Upon termination:
(i) all rights granted to you under this Agreement will also terminate; and
(ii) you must cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your Mobile Device and account.
(e) Termination will not limit any of Company's rights or remedies at law or in equity.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO LICENSEE "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, COMPANY PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE, OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS, OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS, OR BE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT AND SERVICES FOR:
(a) PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
(b) DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICATION.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. FURTHER COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE REIMBURSEMENT OF ANY PAYMENT TO A THIRD PARTY OR ANY PAYMENT PROCESSING FEES YOU PAY WHILE USING THE APPLICATION.
19. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including [reasonable] attorneys' fees, arising from or relating to your use or misuse of the Application or your breach of this Agreement, including but not limited to the content you submit or make available through this Application.
20. Export Regulation. The Application may be subject to US export control laws, including the US Export Administration Act and its associated regulations. You shall not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export, or release the Application to, or make the Application accessible from, any jurisdiction or country to which export, re-export, or release is prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. You shall comply with all applicable federal laws, regulations, and rules, and complete all required undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval), prior to exporting, re-exporting, releasing, or otherwise making the Application available outside the US.
21. US Government Rights. The Application is commercial computer software, as such term is defined in 48 C.F.R. §2.101. Accordingly, if you are an agency of the US Government or any contractor therefor, you receive only those rights with respect to the Application as are granted to all other end users under license, in accordance with (a) 48 C.F.R. §227.7201 through 48 C.F.R. §227.7204, with respect to the Department of Defense and their contractors, or (b) 48 C.F.R. §12.212, with respect to all other US Government licensees and their contractors.
22. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, the remainder of the provision will be amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original term and all other provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect; provided, however, that if any fundamental term or provision of this Agreement (including without limitation APPLICABLE FUNDAMENTAL TERMS), is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be unenforceable.
23. Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Application shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Texas in each case located in Austin and Travis County. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
24. Limitation of Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE APPLICATION MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OTHERWISE SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
26. Waiver. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.